yegSpark is a grassroots initiative supported by Catholic agencies in Edmonton that aims to unite, engage and support a new community of volunteers in creative acts of service. Our hope is to match those with an interest in pursuits such as art, crafts, decoration, music, design, carpentry, coding or photography with real needs in the community.
yegSpark is managed by Strategic Content Labs on behalf of Catholic Health of Alberta, in partnership with the Edmonton Catholic Agencies Network (ECAN). This initiative has been built to support community service in our area.
The ECAN members are:
- The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton
- Catholic Social Services
- Covenant Health
- Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Newman Theological College
- St. Joseph’s College, University of Alberta
- Ukrainian Eparchy of Edmonton